Learning More About the Catalyst Dx Analyzer (RACE #106-4732)
This online course has been updated with a new version and RACE number. This course remains CE approved and is available by clicking here View now >
This online course provides detailed instructions for using the Catalyst Dx® Chemistry Analyzer. We'll begin by reviewing the analyzer components, available slides and CLIPs, and the benefits of connecting the Catalyst Dx Analyzer to the IDEXX VetLab® Station. You will learn how to prepare and analyze a whole blood, plasma, serum, and urine sample and how to view results on one patient report. We will also cover quality control and routine maintenance procedures that will help you get the most out of your Catalyst Dx Chemistry Analyzer. Course length: approximately 1 hour.
You must be logged in to access this content.
Updated December 2009! This course describes functionality included in software versions 1.20 and higher. It has been updated to include new instructions for cleaning the internal components of the analyzer as well as new images of the single-drawer design for the diluent materials and pipette tips.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the different components of the Catalyst Dx Chemistry Analyzer
- Prepare a whole blood, plasma, serum, and urine sample
- Analyze a sample on the analyzer
- View results on the Catalyst Dx Chemistry Analyzer
and the IDEXX VetLab Station
- Remove a sample from the analyzer
- Cancel a run on the analyzer
- Modify the settings on the analyzer
- Perform quality control testing on the analyzer
Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians